Our sessions fill up quickly and usually generate a waiting list, so we have two registration windows to complete the application. Be sure to apply during the correct registration window. Do not hesitate to call us with questions at (855)651-2267 or email us at email@example.com.
General Registration: For campers who did not attend camp last summer.
All camper applications received during the the two week general registration window will be entered into a weighted lottery for a spot at camp in 2018. Please note that this is not first come first serve and there is no need to complete the application the moment it goes live. Every application received in this window is entered into the lottery for the first set of general registration placements. Information about the lottery and placement process can be found in the “How Placement Works” section farther down on this page.
If your child did not attend camp last summer:
Apply during our open registration window of Sunday, October 1st, 2017 – Sunday, October 15th, 2017.
Priority Registration: For campers who attended camp last summer.
Campers who attended camp in 2017 are guaranteed a spot in the same session for 2018 as long as the application is completed by the priority registration deadline of Saturday, September 30th.
If your child attended camp last summer and would like to return for the same session next summer:
Apply before our priority registration deadline Saturday, September 30th, 2017 to reserve your camper’s spot in the same session next summer.
If your child attended camp last summer and would like to return for a different session next summer:
Apply before our priority registration deadline Saturday, September 30th, 2017 for the same session as last summer, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855)651-2267 and request to be placed on the “switch list” for your desired session.
Follow these steps to complete an application:
- Click on the camp application link.
- Fill out your first name, last name, email address, and choose your relationship to camper (must be filled out by a parent or legal guardian).
- Choose “Season 2018” then enter or confirm your camper’s information and click “Begin Application.”
- Follow the onscreen instruction to fill out the application.
- After you submit the application, click “begin new application” for an additional child.
- Please allow 5-7 weeks for processing.
- The application will load best in Google Chrome, Firefox, or a browser that updated to its most current version.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with the application, try clearing your browser cache and be sure the computer you are using does not have a firewall.
- If your camper attended last summer and the system does not recognize your email, try a different one or call us at (855)651-2267.
How placement works
Campers are placed in sessions in the following order:
- Returning campers who applied for the same session (priority registration). These campers are guaranteed a spot.
- Returning campers who wish to attend a different session (switch list).
- Siblings of returning campers enrolling in the same session as priority registered camper.
- 2nd grade campers and siblings.
- Last year campers and siblings (who have attended in the past).
- Other returning campers.
- New campers.
Applications not drawn in the first round lottery and those received after the deadline will be placed on the waiting list.
CampMinder is our database that streamlines our application and registration process.
- Once on CampMinder, please login to your Camp In Touch account to review your account information
- Once your child has been accepted to attend CCL for the summer of 2017, you can login to Camp In Touch and fill out forms, view photos and send your camper email
Note: If your camper attended camp at CCL last summer, you may already have an account.